Overview: The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are allocated annually via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to all overseas students in any discipline offered at Warwick.
Study Level: PhD
Area of Study: Any discipline offered at Warwick
- Full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £19,740 at 16/17 rates, this figure is likely to increase with inflation for 2017/18).
- A maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates (provisional £14,539 for full time award holders in 2017/18).
- Length of funding: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2017;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only.
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
How to Apply: New applicants can apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship by completing the Joint Postgraduate Admissions and Scholarship Application form. If you are eligible for this scholarship you will be asked if you would like to be considered for funding as part of your application to the University. It is important to read the Guidance Notes for Applicants.
Deadline: 18 January 2017.
Website: More Info