Overview: Transform Together scholarships are open to international students and European Union (non-UK) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2018/19 academic year.
Host Institution: Sheffield Hallam University in UK
Level of Study: Bachelors/Masters
Field(s) of study: All full-time taught courses offered at the University.
Target group: International and European Union (non-UK) students
Scholarship value: Half fee waiver (50%) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, you must:
- be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- have an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- be self-funding your studies
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
How to Apply: To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, you must have received an offer for a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University for the relevant year. If you have not yet applied for a course, please visit the online prospectus to find a course and apply. When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online by the closing date.
Deadline: 31 May 2018.
Website: More Info