Overview: All PhD programmes are open to both Italian citizens and students from outside Italy. They offer unique conditions for scientific growth. All students admitted to our PhD programmes receive full financial support. This includes tuition, fees, and a cost-of-living stipend. Support is provided to students who remain in good academic standing and make satisfactory progress towards their PhD degree. All students will be assigned further funding for their research activity and travel. Each PhD course offers scholarships reserved to students who graduated in non-Italian universities.
Study Level: PhD
Area of Study: PhD Program in the following fields:
- Cultures and societies of contemporary Europe.
- Cultures and societies of modern Europe.
- Methods and Models for Molecular Sciences.
- Political Science.
Scholarship Value: All students admitted to the PhD program receive full financial support. This includes tuition, fees, and a cost-of living stipend (15,012 euro per year, plus free meals). All students will be assigned further funding for their research activity and travel.
Requirements: Admission to the call is restricted to candidates who:
- were born after 31 October 1986;
- have no past criminal charges against them resulting in a prison term of more than three years;
- have not been subject to the disciplinary measure of “expulsion” as specified in the didactic and internal regulations of the SNS;
- are not in possession of a research doctorate issued by an Italian university, and in any case have never benefitted from a scholarship to attend a research doctorate course in Italy.
How to Apply: Application for admission must be made on line in the SNS website.
Deadline: August 30, 2016 for the autumn session
Website: More Info