Overview: As part of the Company’s contribution to the country’s manpower development and STEM initiative, applicants for scholarships are invited from young and dynamic female and male students at local State Universities who have enrolled for degree programs for first year first semester.
Study Level: Bachelor
Area of Study:
- Chemical Engineering
- BSc Chemestry
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mining (and related disciplines)
- Civil Engineering
Scholarship Value: Full
Requirements: Applicants must have applied to any Local State University and have enrolled for first year first semester.
- Five “O” level passes (Mathematics and English Language included) grade C or better.
- There “A” level passes (minimum 14 points).
- Applicants should be under 21 years of age.
How to Apply: Applicants must provide:
- University admission letter.
- Application letter with clear contact details.
- Certified copies of academic and birth certificates.
- Recommendation letter from last school attended.
- 500 word motivational letter to support your scholarship application.
Address all applications to:
The Director Human Resources
NOCZIM House 4th Floor,
100 Leopold Takawira Street,
P.O. Box CY 223, Causeway,
Deadline: 05 August 2016
Website: More Info