Overview: International students who demonstrate financial need and exceptional merit may apply for the International Cultural Service Program (ICSP). The ICSP scholarship has a cultural service component which requires students to give presentations about their home country to children, community organizations, and UO students, faculty and staff.
Study Level: Bachelor
Area of Study: Eligible programmes offered at the University
Scholarship Value: Selected ICSP students receive a tuition-waiver scholarship ranging from $7,500 – $30,000.
- Demonstrated financial need
- Experience participating in cultural activities
- Demonstrated performance and presentation skills
- Strong academic records
- Strong communication skills
How to Apply: Download Application Form
- Applicants must be admissible or fully admitted to the University of Oregon. New students must apply for admission to the UO for 2017-18 by January 15, 2017. To apply for admission go to http://admissions.uoregon.edu/international/index.html.
- Applicants cannot be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or eligible to receive U.S. federal financial assistance.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and meet the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement.
Deadline: 15 January 2017
Website: More Info